MAWOS is an engineering company specializing in implementation of comprehensive tasks in the field of industrial automation and drive technology for different industries. We have been operating in the market since 1988. We implement our projects throughout the country and beyond its borders for many customers specifying the highest requirements concerning implementation and quality.
Our project-based operation structure allows for individual and professional service for each of our clients. Our projects are supervised by experienced project managers certified by international organizations dealing with project management such as IPMA and PMI. At the moment, MAWOS employs more than 50 people (the vast majority of whom are highly skilled engineers). Our employees have years of experience in the field of automation systems and drive technology, thanks to which we are able to ensure smooth implementation of even the most complex projects for our customers.
We implement projects for many industries, including:
- Machinery automation
- Brewing industry
- Cement plants
- Sugar industry
- Power industry
- Water and wastewater management
- Boiler rooms
- Dairy industry
- White goods manufacturing
- Internal transport (airport luggage transport and control systems, warehouse transport)
- Chemical industry
- Electromechanical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Rubber industry
- Construction materials industry
- Paper industry
- Automotive industry
- Food industry
- Industrial plants ventilation and air conditioning
The scope of our services includes:
- Advice and consulting at the stage of creating the concept of control systems and drive technology solutions
- Project execution
- PLC and HMI (SCADA) software and DCS class systems
- Batch processes software
- MES class systems software
- Integration and start-up of high power drive systems (frequency converters, inverters)
- Prefabrication of switchboards and control switchgear drive cabinets
- Delivery completion of automation and drive technology
- Cable system work
- Commissioning and supervision over initial operation
- Operator training
- Warranty and post-warranty service of control systems and drive machinery
- Authorized SIEMENS service for warranty and post-warranty repairs of frequency converters and direct-current circuits
We are a certified integrator and supplier of equipment and solutions by many hardware and software manufacturers from the field of industrial automation and drive technology, which is why we are able to choose the best technical solution in the market for the customer. Thanks to cooperation with partners around the world we are always able to offer the state-of-the-art technology to our customers.
From the beginning of our operations, we have closely cooperated with SIEMENS, which resulted in a high level of competence of our engineers in the field of solutions of that supplier. As one of the few companies in Poland we have achieved international certification in the Siemens Solution Partner Automation & Drives program at the SPECIALIST level (in the DCS – SIMATIC PCS7 solution class). We are also certified in this global SIEMENS program in the areas of Advanced Factory Automation (SIMATIC S7 and SIMATIC HMI), SIMATIC NET and Large Drives.
We are also a certified partner of such companies as ABB, Wonderware, Danfoss, Schneider Electric.