We work in the industry of broadly conceived industrial automation and drive technology. We’ve been operating in the market for many years and from the beginning, we have always put our employees first. We rely on their knowledge, competence, dedication and good relations in everyday work. For many years we have cooperated with technical universities by organizing internships and practical trainings for students (both mandatory programmes required by the curriculum, as well as paid internships being the first stage of work qualification in our company).
Internships and student practical trainings are a very important phase of the recruitment process in our company.
Current practical trainings and internships:
- Summer internships
We encourage you to apply for participation in annual summer internships.
- Trainee – PLC/SCADA programmer
- Trainee – automation systems / drive systems designer
Please send applications in the form of a CV and a cover letter to the address: email@example.com
We will always read your application and if we don’t contact you immediately, we will do so as soon we begin recruitment for a post appropriate for your work profile and qualifications.
We seek people who:
- want to develop their skills and knowledge,
- are focuses on gaining experience during practical trainings and internships,
- value opportunities arising from participation in interesting projects,
- are creative, have innovative ideas,
- value good atmosphere at work.
- work in a strong, stable and innovatively managed engineering company with outstanding reputation,
- paid practical trainings and internships, with the prospect of employment for best students,
free practical trainings required by the curriculum (also summer trainings),
- participation in interesting projects (domestic and international),
- an opportunity to learn about the latest technology in the field of control and drive systems,
- an opportunity to gain experience in a group of experienced engineers,
- an open career path,
- appreciation of your initiative and involvement in our company.