SCADA visualization systems
SCADA visualization systems are an essential part of each industrial installation. They allow efficient and safe handling of machinery, installation processes and whole production lines.
SCADA system implementation is one of our specializations within comprehensive services of the Industrial Automation Department. Our experienced programmers are at your disposal from the stage of initial design assumptions, to help you in the selection of optimum solutions.
Our long-term experience and constant concern for the highest quality of our products and services have resulted in successful completion of contracts in Poland and abroad, with investors specifying the highest standards: Our customers.
In the field of visualization systems we work with the following suppliers:
- Siemens (SIMATIC WinCC, SIMATIC TIA)
- AVEVA / Wonderware (System Platform, InTouch)
- Rockwell Automation
- ASKOM (Asix)
- GE Digital (Proficy iFIX)
- ProLeit (BrewMaxx)
- SIEMENS (Braumat, CEMAT – industry dedicated systems)
We offer comprehensive support in the field of visualization systems:
- Visualization and monitoring of production processes
- SCADA server systems (Server-Client configuration)
- Redundant systems
- Archiving of historical process data
- Advanced reporting systems
- Systems of historical data analysis
- Visualization of batch production systems
- Integration with MES-class systems
- Selection and completion of computer and communication equipment
- Operator training
- Warranty and post-warranty service
- SIEMENS spare parts warehouse
We implement comprehensive project in the field of DCS systems for many industries, including:
- Chemical industry
- Electromechanical industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Rubber industry
- Construction materials industry
- Paper industry
- Automotive industry
- Food&Beverage industry (F&B)
- Industrial plant ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC, BMS)
As the first company in Poland we have obtained international certification in Siemens AG Partner Program: SOLUTION PARTNER – SPECIALIST. Our engineers are certified for:
- SIMATIC Automation System
- PCS7 Process Control System
- Human Machine Interface
- SIMATIC NET Industrial Communication
- Large Drives
Our knowledge, experience and advanced implementations based on AVEVA / Wonderware solutions have been appreciated by ASTOR (AVEVA software distributor) and have resulted in awarding our company with the GOLD Partner status for AVEVA / Wonderware solutions.
- Automation, control, visualization
- Production management and Data integration
As a long-term partner of ABB, we were awarded the title of ABB Authorized Value Provider. Our engineers are trained and certified in the technical and sales competence in the field of DCS class control systems based on ABB products, such as Freelance, 800xA and supplementary solutions, i.e. the Decathlon system.
We are also an experienced and certified solution integrator for many other SCADA software vendors, such as ASIX, PROFICY iFix and others.
Due to long-term cooperation with SIEMENS we have knowledge and experience in legacy systems from this company, such as: COROS, ProTool, WinCC Flexible. We also have full versions of the engineering software for these systems.
We also employ experienced engineers and are competent in systems dedicated to specific industries, such as Braumat, BrewMax (brewing industry) and CEMAT (cement industry).